For most girls of our generation, love and romance are things that go hand in hand. All of us enjoy it when our boyfriend is romantic and expresses his love for us. In fact, some girls go over the moon when the boyfriend indulges in some public display of affection.
Indeed that is one thing that can make any girl feel like a princess. Whether romance is something that you want on the streets or you would rather have it within the four walls of the bedroom, the fact is almost all women love to have a bit of romance in their love lives.
Sadly for us, not all men are the ‘prince charming’ sort. There are some boyfriends who are very practical and do not believe in the concept of romance at all. There are others who are too cold to even consider romance. Women who date such men are often seen to be unhappy with the lack of romance in their life.
To add to their woes, even today, it is socially accepted that it is the man of the relationship who must initiate all the romance that goes into it.
If you are one such woman who is upset with the fact that her boyfriend is not romantic enough, this is the article for you. Here we shall talk about ten measures that you can adopt to make your boyfriend to become more romantic.
1. Tell Him What You Want
Chances are that your boyfriend is not even realizing that he is not being romantic. So the first thing that you must do in order to solve this problem is to tell him that the problem exists. Once he realizes how much this means to you, he will make a note of it and try to correct himself. This will save your relationship and give you what you want; hence, it is important that you do not feel scared to speak up your mind.
2. Dress Up Well
While you may feel that your boyfriend is not romantic anymore, the reason for the same may be the fact that you yourself have become less attractive now. So make sure you invest in personal hygiene and groom yourself well. That way your boyfriend will feel more attracted towards you and this will obviously make him more romantic.
3. Do Not Nag Him
There might be thousands of reasons why your boyfriend is not being romantic towards you. It might be some past relationship experience or some other reason which makes him resent his romantic side. You being a demanding girlfriend or constantly nagging him about the same will only make him begin to hate you, and that is something you do not want.
4. Don’t Compare Him To Other Romantic Men
The male ego is a very sensitive thing and as a girlfriend it is your utmost duty to ensure that the same is not hindered. By comparing your boyfriend with other romantic men, you are hurting his ego. This will not make him romantic. In fact, this might make him even less romantic than what he is currently. The worst that you can do is to compare your boyfriend’s romantic abilities with that of your boss. Make sure that you never do that.
5. Compromise On Mutual Events
Your boyfriend may want you to indulge in things that you yourself are not particularly fond of. While this ranges from that of a sports event to him expecting that you spend time with him while he plays video games, make sure you do not refuse any of it. That way he will be grateful to you for all that you have done and the next time you ask him out on a romantic date, he will be happy to comply.
6. Appreciate Him
Once you have pointed it out that you want him to be more romantic, chances are that he will be making attempts on the same. Make sure you appreciate the same. You cannot expect him to turn over a new leaf overnight. By being patient with him and appreciating the baby moves that he is making you will build a stronger relationship and have all that romance that you have always wanted.
7. Go Beyond The Cliché Romance
It is important for you to realize that romance can be found in the most unlikely of places. So come out of the opinion that romance can happen only in a candle light dinner. Rather try to go for activities that both of you are fond of. If the activity itself is enjoyable, romance will find its way.
8. Initiate The Romance
If you really want some bit of romance in your love life and you haven’t been able to get that room from your boyfriend, do not hesitate to introduce the same to your relationship. Gone are the days when only a man could do that. In today’s world of gender equality, there is no reason why you should not just go ahead and spoil your boyfriend.
9. Tell Him How Much He Means To You
Often we end up loving a person but not telling him the same. We take it for granted that the other person will know. But remember that your boyfriend is no mind reader. By telling him that you love him, you are actually encouraging him to open up to you, which will make him more romantic. Another way of telling him about his importance in your life is to shower him with presents.
10. There Is More To Life Than Romance
It is very important that you get this fact loud and clear in your head. Just because he is not romantic it does not mean that he loves you any less. Not everyone has the same way of expressing love. In case he is not being all that romantic, you can consider stopping trying to change him and rather try to accept him for who he is. That way you will find yourself to be much happier in love.
This article was co-authored by Jacqueline Hellyer. Jacqueline Hellyer is a Licensed Psychosexual Therapist and the Founder of The Love Life Blog and The LoveLife Clinic. With over 20 years of experience, Jacqueline specializes in sex advice, sex tips, and relationship advice. In addition to being an accredited Psychosexual Therapist with the Society of Australian Sexologists (SAS), Jacqueline is also a Professional Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation (ICF). Jacqueline holds a BSc in Biochemistry and Human Sciences from The Australian National University, a Graduate Diploma in Applied Science from the University of Canberra, a BA in Languages and Literature from the University of New England (AU), an MSc in Sexual Health from The University of Sydney, and an MSc in Consciousness, Spirituality & Transpersonal Psychology from The Alef Trust. Her work and expertise have been featured in Australian Men’s Health, Cosmopolitan, Australian Women’s Health, Marie Claire, and 60 Minutes.
wikiHow marks an article as reader-approved once it receives enough positive feedback. In this case, 100% of readers who voted found the article helpful, earning it our reader-approved status.
This article has been viewed 2,630,617 times.
Everybody likes a little romance. This is great for a relationship, bringing you closer to each other, and it opens opportunities for you and your partner to get to know each other better too. Being more romantic isn’t hard either and good results can come from adding in just a few basic moves.
Romance is contagious. So the best way to get your partner to be more romantic is to be more romantic with them first. Here are 10 not-too-arduous ways to do just that.
1. Wax nostalgic. Ninety-eight percent of romance is remembering not to take each other for granted. So tap into long-lost crush feelings by regularly thinking back to those first exhilarating moments that made you fall in love: the first time you met, your first date, your first kiss, your first time naked together, the first time you had teary, face-holding, we-adore-each-other sex. Remember how lucky you thought you’d be if you ended up together for the long haul–especially during those moments when the way they chew is starting to annoy you.
2. Don’t overshare. There’s a fine line between intimacy and TMI. We’re not so prudish as to suggest you should never pee in front of one another, but is it so much to ask that you keep your #2’s private? And when it comes to eliminating errant facial and body hairs, it might be a good idea to lock the bathroom door. Ask that your partner do the same for you. Just think of it as quality alone time to pamper yourselves.
3. Go on dates. Someone told us recently that it’s pathetically suburban to call it a “date night.” We say, save “hip” for your wardrobe and music library and embrace the cheese in your relationship. There’s a reason dinner-and-a-movie is a decades-long tradition–it works! Besides, if you don’t call it a date night, how is your partner supposed to know that you want them to change out of their old college sweatshirt and act all date-like? Subtle hints don’t work; calling it a date night does. If you really can’t stand to say those two words, then help clue them in with a new outfit for the occasion–or just ask them to wear a certain outfit that you love.
4. Exchange just-because gifts or treats. Don’t wait for the officially designated romantic holidays–anniversaries, birthdays, and Valentine’s Day–to give your partner a thoughtful present. Surprising them with something out of the blue shows that they’re on your mind, that you don’t take them for granted, and that you care all of the other non-holiday days of the year, too. If you’re broke, just bring them breakfast in bed with their favorite section of the newspaper on a random Sunday (and yes, “favorite section of the newspaper” may also be a euphemism for “fantastic oral sex”). Remember to reassure them that they didn’t somehow forget a major anniversary, otherwise their mind will be racing all day.
5. Engage in random PDA. Not to the point where you elicit pleas to “get a room,” but just enough to increase your daily physical contact and prove to the world (or even just your cat) that you’re in love. Hold hands whenever possible. Give a peck on the lips here and a hug there. And don’t forget the occasional furtive pat on the bum. Studies have shown that even a 20-second hug raises oxytocin levels — and oxytocin is the Hallmark card of the hormone world.
6. Write love notes. No need to pen long, flowery love letters or corny poetry (though the romantic potential of a sweet and funny love haiku cannot be overestimated). Just write the occasional “thinking of you” email, put a surprise “miss you already” Post-It in his business trip suitcase, or draw a heart around your initials on the steamed bathroom mirror.
7. Brag about your partner in public. We understand the inclination to get together with your girlfriends and bitch about the annoying things your partner does (hey, we all do it). But it’s nice to occasionally embrace the positive and speak glowingly about your fella’s home improvement skills/parental instincts/bedroom acumen. Sure, you might annoy your friends who don’t want to hear about how good you have it, but you’ll feel even better about going home to your awesome relationship. Oh, and brag about him to friends when he’s listening, too. Whether it’s a new promotion or just something witty he said last night, we guarantee he’ll swoon.
8. Compliment your partner. Speaking of his self-esteem: We all like to feel needed and desired, but guys especially. So lay the compliments on thick at home, too. Just because it’s been established in your relationship that he can cook (and you can’t), doesn’t mean you can forgo the lavish praises of his famous homemade lasagna. And just because he doesn’t spend as long as you do in front of the mirror doesn’t mean he doesn’t want to hear how attractive you find him — especially if he’s experimenting with a new facial hairstyle.
9. Skydive together. Studies have shown that participating in adrenaline-revving activities together will help keep that spark lit. Bungie-jumping, whitewater rafting, streaking down Main Street in your home town — there’s nothing like near-death experiences to bring a couple closer together.
10. Take a basket-weaving class together. Joint activities don’t all have to be thrilling — studies have also shown that just the novelty is enough to make two people feel closer. If basket-weaving isn’t your bag, join forces for a yoga class, a comedy show, a walking tour, a cooking class, cha-cha lessons, a movie script. hell, even just a double-date with the new couple in town (and no, that one wasn’t a euphemism).
We believe that romance should never be complicated. Sure, your spouse may love a grand romantic gesture every once in a while, and anniversaries are definitely a time to splurge in the romance department. But not all romantic gestures involve holding a boombox over your head or having a sweet cell-phone video go viral.
Sometimes, the best romantic actions are the simplest ones.
Not everyone is born with the inherent ability to sweep their partner off their feet with romance. But don’t worry!
These 11 romantic ideas will leave your partner with cartoon hearts in their eyes. Here are our top tips for adding a little more romance into your marriage.
1. Explore non-sexual intimacy
Don’t get it wrong – sex is great. It’s also a wonderful opportunity to explore how to be romantic, but there are so many other forms of intimacy that can be romantic.
Genuine physical displays of affection, such as cuddling, holding hands, hugging, kissing on the lips, and even maintaining eye-contact, have all been strongly linked to boosting partner satisfaction and heightening a sense of intimacy in a relationship .
The oxytocin released during physical touch also reduces stress and boosts monogamy .
2. Keep special mementos
Being romantic doesn’t always involve incredible speeches or date night. Take, for example, keeping a memento box of your relationship.
Think of it as a deconstructed scrapbook. In a wooden box, keep letters, wrapping paper from gifts, concert tickets, and other tangible memories you have with your partner.
3. Look for ways to be sweet
As stated in the onset, sometimes the most romantic gestures are the simplest ones.
Studies show that relationships where partners show gratitude for one another had increased marital satisfaction compared to couples who skipped their pleases and thank-yous.
Making breakfast, heading down to the bank so that your spouse doesn’t have to, and bringing home their favorite chocolate bar may not sound like Shakespeare-esque type romance, but these little things add up to a lot in marriage .
4. Set the mood
One of the most romantic ideas involves sexual intimacy. After all, what is more romantic than sharing such intimacy and vulnerability with your partner?
But, in order to make sex romantic , you have to take the proper precautions.
Play soft or sensual music, schedule some time where you can be alone together, light candles, or set up the fireplace.
Put all of these things together, and you’ve already begun creating a romantic ambiance for your night alone.
5. Pick up a couple’s hobby
One romantic way to strengthen your relationship is by sharing a hobby together. Studies show that couples who do report higher levels of marital satisfaction.
Pick up an instrument together, learn a dance or a new language. Whatever you do, just make sure you’re doing it together.
Not only is this a fun bonding activity , but it also strengthens your cooperative skills and reliance on one another.
6. Do something spontaneous
Spontaneity is a great avenue for romance in your marriage.
Surprise your spouse by showing up at their work with a packed lunch, or plan a spontaneous weekend getaway at a spa, or bring home a bouquet just because!
Your partner will absolutely adore these sweet and thoughtful gestures.
7. Have a couple’s photoshoot
Doing a couple’s photoshoot is a sweet and sexy way to boost romance.
Whether you just got engaged, bought your first house, are pregnant, or just bought a new puppy – celebrate it with a romantic photoshoot!
This is the perfect opportunity to celebrate your relationship and boost intimacy through all of those ooey-gooey kissing pics.
8. Make a DIY gift for them
One of the sweetest romantic ideas you can do for your spouse is to make a DIY gift for them . These are real gifts that come from the heart.
Do you play an instrument? Why not write your spouse a super sappy or incredibly funny song about your relationship?
Write a poem, make a “52 Reasons I Love You” deck of cards listing things that you adore about your partner on each card, or simply write them a romantic letter .
9. Cook their favorite meal
Cooking at home is so inherently romantic. You get to plan your spouse’s favorite dish and serve it up at the table with candles and wine.
Or you can take this romantic idea to the next level and make it a date night activity.
Choose a multi-course meal and spend the evening in the kitchen with a bottle of wine and your sweetheart and get cooking!
10. Plan a getaway
A vacation for two is a great way to get away from it all and strengthen your emotional connection to your spouse.
For the ultimate couple’s trip, make sure you’re able to leave the kiddos with a babysitter or family member. This way, you’ll get to explore your romantic side fully.
Remember that there is a big difference between travel and vacation. Travel often involves busy days full of exploration and tours, while a vacation paints a vision of laying on a beach with a Mai Tai and getting massages in a hotel spa.
Whichever one of these choices is more likely to bring you and your spouse closer together is the route to take for this romantic getaway .
11. Take your time in bed
If you want to learn how to be romantic, start in the bedroom. Take your time and enjoy the moment you’re sharing together.
Touch, caress, kiss, and connect on an emotional level before you get down to business. There is no rush when it comes to lovemaking, so take your time.
Couples are happier when they feel loved and cherished by one another.
Learning how to be romantic is as simple as looking for ways to be thoughtful, baking your partner a sweet treat, and spending more quality time together.
The more romantic you are, the more likely it is that your partner will follow suit.
To be clear: Despite what rom-coms and the above headline might imply, romance isn’t simple. In fact, there’s no formula, fix, or surefire move that will automatically make you worthy of a Luther Vandross lyric. That’s because romance depends on so many factors—from your relationship status (are you courting or are you comfortable?) to all the other internal stuff that you bring to a relationship, a rendezvous, or any one moment in time. And that’s not even including the factors like self-esteem and trust that influence how we give and receive romantic gestures throughout our lives.
Despite romance’s complexities, that doesn’t mean you can’t improve your amorous arsenal with your partner. After all, isn’t the whole point to dance with your beloved through life in sync, close together, and maybe even a little sweaty, too? So read on, and learn how to raise your romance-level through the roof. And for more amazing tips, know what to avoid with the 40 Relationship Tips That Are Actually Terrible.
Hugs and kisses should have energy, says Dr. Jessica O’Reilly, host of the @SexWithDrJess Podcast. “Use your dog’s energy and enthusiasm as inspiration,” she says. “When a dog greets you with a wagging tail and affection, it calms your nerves and makes you feel loved.”
Shoot her the old “heart eyes” in the middle of the day.
A favorite Instagram post of the two of you, printed and framed.
Take 60 seconds every day to do something that makes your partner feel important, says O’Reilly. That can be anything from making their tea to warming up the car to cleaning a laptop screen. “Small favors pack a huge punch in terms of maintain the connection,” she says. “When you make them feel important, they benefit from a boost in serotonin, which can help you ignite passion in the relationship.” And if you’re still on the market, know the 40 Best Dating Tips for Men Over 40.
Say thank you for things you take for granted, like grocery shopping or any kind of run-of-the-mill responsibilities, says O’Reilly. It reduces the resentment and increases the harmony, she says.
Knowing how to be more romantic becomes easier when you first understand some basic facts about love.
Decades ago, Cornell University professor, psychologist and psychometrician, Robert J. Sternberg developed a concept called the triangular theory of love.
The triangular theory of love is based on the idea that love is comprised of three basic components:
- Intimacy: “feelings of closeness, connectedness, and bondedness experienced in loving relationships:
- Passion: “drives that lead to romance, physical attraction, and sexual consummation”
- Commitment: “in the short term, the decision that one loves another, and in the long term, the commitment to maintain that love”
When you’re in a marriage or relationship long enough — and when I mean long, I mean any length of time past the honeymoon phase — trying to maintain a healthy balance of these three facets can be challenging.
Men, I know we often feel that taking her on a spare-no-expenses vacation or purchasing an extravagant gift is the best way to maintain peace within your relationship or marriage.
But in reality, if you create a habit doing little things for her, those simple gestures will do more to keep your love alive than any one-time fancy trip or present ever will.
So, if you want to know how to be more romantic with your girlfriend or wife, here are 15 ideas for sweet gestures she’ll love.
1. Give your love notes some pop
The great thing about a love note is that it takes some thought. You can make it extra fun by secretly putting it in a place where you know she will look but won’t be expecting it.
To give your love note a little extra kick, purchase a unique laser-cut pop-up card from Lovepop. As far as greeting cards go, they’re on the expensive side, but they’re a game-changer.
2. Steal a kiss
The dictionary definition of stealing a kiss is “kissing someone in a quick and sudden way.” What can be more romantic than that?
It lets the woman in your life know that she’s desirable to you no matter what she’s doing.
3. Compliment her when she’s looking
When your wife or girlfriend is looking in the mirror, she wants her outer appearance to match (or be better than) her inner beliefs.
Giving her a compliment at that very moment can enhance or even boost her own feelings of confidence and self-love, in turn boosting her feelings of intimacy, passion and commitment toward you.
4. Do something around the house you don’t normally do
Taking time to do a little more housework lets her know that a balanced life is important to you.
Make sure she can take time for herself by picking up some extra slack.
5. Make a decision
Women like being included in the decision-making process, but does she really need to make all of the decisions for both of you?
Being decisive can be very romantic, as it shows a woman you know what she needs and are willing to take care of making things happen.
6. Surprise her by showing up at an important event
Being flexible and showing up for her when she needs you will let her know she is your highest priority.
7. Put your phone down
You know how you feel when she makes it her mission to please you? Women need the same thing.
When you are communicating with your wife, make it a no phubbing zone. Take that time to be in the present with her and leave the electronic devices elsewhere.
8. Prepare a hot bath for her
This can help reduce the daily stressors our work life can give her.
Don’t forget the bath salts oils and wine.
9. Tell her she’s right
Telling your wife she’s right is less about giving in and more about validation.
Acknowledging her words helps her feel heard and understood.
10. Look at the stars together
Things like this help put things in perspective.
How great it is to look at such a huge universe and reflecting together on the small part the two of you play in it?
11. Tell her why you love her
Subscribe to our newsletter.
It’s rewarding not only for you but for your your wife as well when you can clearly express the reasons why you love and chose her.
This lets her know your feelings are sincere and heartfelt.
12. There is nothing better than a husband’s touch
According to Aaron Ben-Zeév Ph.D., touch plays a crucial role in generating and enhancing love.
People feel more satisfied in relationships when physical affection is a significant part of the relationship.
13. Watch your favorite comedy together
Since laughter is a supportive activity, the more you can laugh together, the closer you will feel.
14. Say “I Love You!” more creatively
It’s an interesting way to show your love in this new world of texts and emojis.
You could put the words in a painting, or better yet, put a love note in a bottle. Creativity keeps passion alive.
15. Tell her you’re there for her
Let her know she can always depend on you without worrying about it.
Tell her explicitly that you will stand by her when she needs support, ready to be a great teammate.
Then make sure you hold yourself to it.
If you’re in a marriage or relationship long enough, you can forget that it’s simple gestures that keep love alive.
Putting some of these easy, extra romantic ideas into practice often enough will ensure she knows she is cared for, cherished and a priority in your life.
Creating magical moments in your relationship can be easy and fun.
- Couples often want to create magical moments in their relationship but may not know how to make it happen.
- Tips for creating magical moments include making morning time special and setting aside time for a hug or kiss at the end of the workday.
- It’s important to give your partner 100% of your attention when they want to talk to you.
Creating magical moments in your relationship is something everyone thinks about, but few people do. Perhaps it’s because they actually can’t think of exactly what to do. Here are 10 acts of love that you can do with and for your partner to bring a little more romance into your relationship.
1. Make your morning time special by bringing your partner a cup of coffee while he or she is still in bed. If you’re willing and able, you can also serve them breakfast in bed. It will make your partner feel cherished and the kindness will be returned.
2. Make time at the end of the workday when you first see one another extra special by giving each other a 10-second hug and kiss. You will both feel more deeply connected throughout the evening. Also remember to touch your partner affectionately throughout the day, not just when you want to be romantic.
3. Make time to make-time. Plan a romantic rendezvous during the week. You can get a room at a local hotel or plan to have the house all to yourselves. Just the anticipation of being together in this way will add spark to your romantic life.
4. Whenever you can, take the time to give your partner 100 percent of your attention when they want to talk to you. Put down the remote control or whatever you’re reading, face your partner and say, “What would you like to talk about?” It will make your partner feel loved and important to you.
5. Take the time to tell your partner that they look wonderful, beautiful, sexy, or great. We all have doubts about our looks and hearing that we are attractive to our partner is a very important part of creating a romantic relationship.
6. Before you leave in the morning, tell your partner that you are looking forward to seeing them when you return. Never leave the house without acknowledging your partner or saying, “I love you.”
7. Next time you are shopping alone, get a couple of little “surprise gifts” for your partner. The next time he or she is feeling down, give them one. This is a uplifting act that will be remembered for a long time.
8. If your partner is having a rough day, offer to take them out or make dinner for them. If they are the one who usually cooks, this will be a welcome change and a sign of your appreciation. If they are experiencing stress at work, it will be a great way for them to unwind.
9. Be spontaneous, rent a convertible, and kidnap your partner for a drive up the coast for lunch or dinner. This is a wonderfully romantic and very simple. If you want to be a little more extravagant, spend the night at a bed-and-breakfast and drive home the next day.
10. This one is terribly romantic, so don’t try it unless you’re ready for a passionate evening: Get your partner two or more roses. Take one of them and pull off the petals. Drop the petals on the floor leading to the bedroom and place several petals on the bed. Put the other roses in a vase on the nightstand. Your partner will never forget your thoughtfulness.
Don’t try to do everything on this list in the same weekend; one a month is plenty. These ideas are just a little help to get you started. Once you get going, more will come to you on their own.
Taking the time to create romance in your relationship is paramount to creating a fulfilling love life. Even if you think your ideas are silly, your partner will be thrilled that you took the time to do something loving for them. Remember, it’s the thought that counts.
Communication, love, and respect are some of the most important aspects of a healthy relationship.
Hearing something cute from a significant other can brighten up anybody’s day, so never underestimate how much sweet things to say to your boyfriend can lift up his day. When you fill your relationship with nice romantic words, you will very likely receive the same energy back.
But, how to tell your boyfriend you love him over text?
How to make your boyfriend feel special with words?
Finding cute things to say can be a bit of a challenge. Complimenting him and appreciating the things he does for you can go a long way in making your man feel happy and loved.
As all we know that words are very strong; find the correct nicknames for boyfriend and compliment will make him smile. So if you want to bring a smile on his face, and leave him thinking about you all the time, you can use quotes for him and good morning texts for him time to time.
Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend Over Text Will Surely Make Him Laugh and Smile
- You are so cute when you smile.
Sweet Things to Say to Your Boyfriend That Will Make Him Blush
Sweetie, you’re the only person I want to talk to when I’m having a bad day. Thank you my love for always making me feel better.
I’m thankful for you. You are my life-changing boyfriend.
You brought light into my life.
To my amazing boyfriend, do you know that I feel so safe with your arms around me?
My wonderful boyfriend, you make me feel so special.
I can’t stop smiling around you. You make me so happy.
I love your smile and I simply adore you.
You’re more than my boyfriend. You’re my best friend, my perfect match and my everything.
I can’t imagine my world without you. You cherish me.
Every day is an adventure with you. I love you babe.
Baby, I love every little thing about you.
My adorable boyfriend, I’d do anything to see you smile.
I know that God has blessed me with such an incredible boyfriend.
My amazing boyfriend, I’m so proud of you.
Whenever we’re apart, I can’t stop thinking about you.
My angel, I’m so happy I can talk to you about anything.
Even after all this time, you still give me butterflies.
Beautiful boyfriend, I appreciate you for working so hard.
My beloved, I’m a better person when I’m with you.
I can’t stop smiling when I’m around you.
My better half, I can’t wait to cuddle with you.
I can’t wait to make even more memories with you.
Darling, you show me what love truly means.
Handsome, thank you for putting up with me.
I’m so blessed that we’re together.
My heavenly boyfriend, you’ve helped me become a better woman.
Honey, I admire your integrity in everything that you do.
Nice Things To Tell Your Boyfriend to Make Him Feel Special
My friends are so jealous I have you.
I’m proud to be yours.
I feel so safe in your arms.
When I’m feeling lost I turn to you.
Thank you for choosing me.
There’s nowhere else I’d rather be than with you.
I’m not going anywhere.
I’ve never been so happy.
You are the cheese to my macaroni.
You are the best thing that’s ever happened to me.
You make me feel like a princess.
Whenever you’re feeling down, know that I’m here.
I don’t ever want to stop loving you.
I feel so protected around you.
There’s absolutely nothing I would change about us.
I’m so thankful that our paths crossed.
Your heart is safe with me, always.
I’m so blessed that you’re mine.
You are incredible.
You’re my last thought before I go to sleep, and my first when I wake up.
I love when you kiss me.